X-Men: Blue Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide

+3
FastLT
joseph Dirkx
Clause
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide - Page 3 Empty Re: Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide

Post by jflarkin1117 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:34 pm

I have 3 accounts. One on my iPhone. one on my iPad. And I jacked my wife's phone and got one there too. I even made a friend of mine put,it on his phone so I could get another jean grey. Gonna end up with 6 jean greys. The only ones I actually play are this account and the one on my iPhone. So if anyone is looking for a certain card I can go through my other alliance to help you out.

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide - Page 3 Empty Re: Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide

Post by jflarkin1117 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:35 pm

By the way... This alliance kicked my other alliances butt.

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 pm

jflarkin1117 wrote:I have 3 accounts. One on my iPhone. one on my iPad. And I jacked my wife's phone and got one there too. I even made a friend of mine put,it on his phone so I could get another jean grey. Gonna end up with 6 jean greys. The only ones I actually play are this account and the one on my iPhone. So if anyone is looking for a certain card I can go through my other alliance to help you out.
Swew, was hoping I wasn't the only one with more than one account. I am looking for an SSR [American Pride] Captain America if anyone has one.

Yea, we did do pretty good. We would have done a whole lot better if everyone had listened and not wasted their rds bars at the beginning. More than half the alliance wasted their bars so that was a lot of rank points wasted. Hopefully they will listen next time. We would have ranked a whole lot higher. We may not have got the higher up card but we would have been much closer to getting it and at least 200-300 higher in the rankings.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jflarkin1117 Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Totally agree. We also had a few that didn't even break 200k. I hardly tried on the last raid and got 500k. I could have done better in this one but I broke the 1 mill mark. We should all be aiming for that. If we all break the 1 mill mark we will shoot up the ranks. Also need to be really patient with the rds bars and use them on the days you have the stringer decks. I suck when it comes to the speed deck. But my bruisers and tactics are decent. So I attacked hard on those days. We did good this time but we can definately do better. Everyone needs to shoot for that million mark though.

As soon as I can start trading I will start to look for you. Let me know what your willing to trade so I can start working it now.

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 am

I deleted it off of my Ipod touch but it stops me when i try and register the device.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3