X-Men: Blue Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategy for upcoming Deadpool event

3 posters

Go down

Strategy for upcoming Deadpool event Empty Strategy for upcoming Deadpool event

Post by jflarkin1117 Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:41 pm

I was wondering what type of strategy you all use for raid event. I was thinking of holding all my rds until half way through and then using them for the more difficult bosses that,give higher reward. My reasoning is that you seem to jump up the ranks early on and lots of rewards quickly. If I save those for the higher bosses will I reap a better reward and in turn help the alliance rank higher as well. Let me know what you all think.

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Strategy for upcoming Deadpool event Empty Re: Strategy for upcoming Deadpool event

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:18 pm

I have heard it is best to not claim your rewards till the in box is full. I know last raider event I burned mine up at the beginning and just couldn't keep up at the end. I just wish I knew what cards will be raiders other than the ones you have to buy.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Strategy for upcoming Deadpool event Empty Re: Strategy for upcoming Deadpool event

Post by Clause Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:32 pm

I was thinking of waiting until the enraged boss also to use my rds bars and until then, just attack every 2 hours when the rds meter was refilled.

I will look into the raider cards and get back to you guys.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jflarkin1117 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Cool. I burned through everything the first day and pooped,the bed when the enraged bosses came along.

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:56 pm

I just asked a bunch of people and they said the developers will release an official list of which raiders work once the event starts or very shortly before. Before then, it's just a guess. I'll post a list here once they release one.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 pm

I do pretty good damage so I had a lot of rds bars for at least the first whole week then it slowed down a lot because the points needed to get the next gift is so many points between at that point. So, I will start tearing through all the tiers as much as I can the day before the enraged boss starts. That is my plan. If it doesn't work, then I'll know to try something different next time. My raid rating for the last event was 544, 284. My rank was 30604. I had no idea what I was doing though. I wasn't using full spec decks for the right days, etc so I could have done much better.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down