X-Men: Blue Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for next Raid Event

2 posters

Go down

Idea for next Raid Event Empty Idea for next Raid Event

Post by Clause Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:47 pm

For the next raid event, we should build a full raider deck of the best raiders we can find and trade the deck between alliance members starting on the first day of the enraged bosses, or before, if we decided to. Even if it was just between people that use the site or whatever, it would greatly increase our ranking in the next event and remarkably increase the effectiveness of our rds bars. I mean, with a full raider deck, we could wipe out whole bosses with 1-2 rds bars instead of 6. We would get literally 3-4 the amount of points, if not more. What do you guys think?
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Idea for next Raid Event Empty Re: Idea for next Raid Event

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:31 pm

It sounds like a solid plan to me. And as you said even if it is just us that use the site. I just hope they do not use Raider cards from the event prior like this time. We needed more time to prep. I am sure some people have tons of rally points and silver stocked up. But i am not one of them.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Yea, I think the raider trading will help out a lot, especially if we can get everyone enough time to get all of their rds bars used one the days they need them most.

I don't use common and uncommon cards to level my cards. I only use rare and above. Actually, lately, I use Iso-8's and rares's. Yesterday, for that Domino, I used 7 Iso-8's, 2 rares and an SR for the first batch to level it and it leveled from a level 1 to a level 22 for like 20k credits, lol. If you use commons and uncommons, you will waste a lot more money in the long run. The price goes up per card each time you try to level. A few weeks ago, it charged me 120k to use 10 commons and uncommons, and I only went up 2 levels so from that day, i swore to not use commons and uncommons to level anymore. Now I have a lot more money left over.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:27 am

Okay thats good info. My only issue is that lack of iso 8's and rares. Are you fusing uncommons to make the rares ?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down