X-Men: Blue Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide

+3
FastLT
joseph Dirkx
Clause
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide

Post by Clause Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Yea, I only attacked maybe 3 walls the whole last event. I focused on taking down the def leaders so that everyone else could get their hits in.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:49 pm

I had three raider cards so i tried to take down the walls. Cause with out them you did little to no damage.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Clause I tried to send You my Psylocke for the night, but you refused the trade. You don't need it or will you want me to send it to You on tactics day?
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Sorry about that. It refused the trade cuz before I even noticed the trade request, I used the card you selected to get from me to boost a card so the card was unavailable and it auto refused the trade. I'll just wait til the night of the next tactics day, after you go to sleep. You guys can borrow my Domino and the Black Bolt I am fusing now if you need to before then though. Just let me know.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Okay i sent you my cards to use. I am going to burn through my RDS bars tommorow.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:59 am

How many rds bars do you have left? I have 207 right now not counting how many I haven't collected from rewards and stuff yet. Hopefully I will have much better luck getting the enraged bosses to show up on the next tactics day. I only got like 7 or 8 the whole day the other day. I accepted some of my rewards just to make the enraged bosses harder so I could burn up some extra rds per boss.

I traded back the cards to you guys. Thanks for the help. I sent my Domino to FastLT since I just did my last attack for the night. You can grab it from him if you need it later. I won't need for at least the next 12 hours. Its 2am here. Should be going to sleep in 2 hours or so.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 am

I sent my cards to fast. Told him to send to you when done. I am out of bars and do not want to use the power packs i have. I guess i will just support till the event is over. I will just sick back and watch my ranking faid away.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Well, on tactics day, if you're not busy, if I can't find many enraged bosses again, maybe you can find them, attack them once, and then ask for support and I could finish them off. You would still get some rank points and you could find 6 during every 2 hour period if you used 1 rds bar on each.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm almost done with my rds bars too Smile will send You full raider deck to Clause in few mins Smile it's just a shame that I found SR Vulcan and don't have enough time to master it and make perfect fuser of my Vulcan and Josephs one and also fully level it ;/
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:34 pm

I am still active just lack the rds to finish them off. I have been supporting what ever enraged bosses i find. I had 80 bars starting today. But burned through those on three bosses. They were level 180, 190, 195. Was doing about 16million per 6bars. But they had about 160 to 190 million each. But i am bruise strong so i can do a little damage. Plus i still have one Black Bolt raider that i didnt trade off cause i was still mastering it.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:47 pm

I gave my Psy to Clause, so tomorrow I will only search for enraged bosses and let someone else kill them Smile because I have 0 RDS bars left and my bosses come out about the same level as Yours Smile
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:58 pm

The problem i am having is i nobody is attacking them when i call for support. I have lost to several today already.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:58 pm

How did you end up on points Fast? Ranking wise
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:48 pm

joseph Dirkx wrote:How did you end up on points Fast? Ranking wise
I now have 11,972,206 Raid rating and I am Ranked at #10270 Sad I wanted those Wolverines so bad and now I will only be able to get elektra Very Happy
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Yeah i am in the 8000k rank range and falling back. I might end up with enough to get one Elektra. Yah!!!!!
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:36 pm

I just accepted the trade. Gonna try and bust through my rds bars today and then accept all my rewards at the end. Do you need to cards back before bed guys? I can always do this later while you guys are asleep if you need them.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Clause wrote:I just accepted the trade. Gonna try and bust through my rds bars today and then accept all my rewards at the end. Do you need to cards back before bed guys? I can always do this later while you guys are asleep if you need them.
Nah I don't need my psy right now, You can keep it as long as you need it
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:12 pm

I just got rid of 50 rds bars or so. I will try to have them all gone today and send your cards back tonight. Thanks for the help guys.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:14 pm

No problem. If i can just get them back like you did today i am cool.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:08 pm

OK, so, which are yours? The Vulcan and the Black Bolt? Just making sure I send then back to the right person.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Clause wrote:OK, so, which are yours? The Vulcan and the Black Bolt? Just making sure I send then back to the right person.
only Psylocke is mine, rest is Josephs Smile and I think You should wait till tactics day to use all of your bars, because then this deck will be the strongest Smile
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Too late, already used them all except 40 of them.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Well I still think You will get higher than Joseph and me did Smile maybe at least You will get that Wolverine Smile
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:00 pm

I think I am gonna barely creep past joseph into first place in the rankings but won't be by much. Sending back you guy's cards in a minute.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:10 pm

This event sucked then for all of us :/ I should have accepted the trade for my raider Psylocke when I had the chance :/
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Someone offered you a trade for it? Was it anything good?
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:24 pm

I have a guy now trying his best to get my UR thor. I dont understand some peoples thinking on here. How are you going to offer a card that only has average self boost for a card that has high team atck and def boost.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:25 pm

I have another guy just sending random offers for my red hulks. As soon as i refuse he sends another offer with more crap piled on. I tried to see if i could pick out something to trade him but he was offering me hiw best already.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:27 pm

I'll give you an SSR [Thunderbolt Fury] Red Hulk for it.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Clause wrote:Someone offered you a trade for it? Was it anything good?
Someone actually offered me 2 UR+ Winter Soldiers with lvl 2&3 skills for it, but it was early in the event and I thought this card will help me to get those Wolverines so I refused :/ and now I won't be able get anything better than this PSY, because it's just another maxed out SSR
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Ouch. Don't feel bad. I did the same thing my first event. And then the worst part was i blew through all my RDS bars and didnt have crap for cards but the one raider i still did bad. Fast are you willing to trade your vulcan when this is over?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Anybody heard from Jeff?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Yea, I probably would have taken that. Sorry dude. We'll get this strategy started earlier on next raid and maybe more people will listen and not waste their rds bars before the enraged bosses. More than half the alliance wasted all their bars and their total scores are like 550k or below. We would have done so much better if they had waited.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:33 pm

I just got 2 vulcans at the same time from trading today if you need one joseph. I probably won't use either.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:34 pm

joseph Dirkx wrote:Ouch. Don't feel bad. I did the same thing my first event. And then the worst part was i blew through all my RDS bars and didnt have crap for cards but the one raider i still did bad. Fast are you willing to trade your vulcan when this is over?
Well s.h.i.t. happens Very Happy I can trade that vulcan for You now if You want. If you will let me get fused one for catalog Smile it's not mastered or fully leveled anyway, so I basically have no use of it for the remaining time of the event Smile
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:36 pm

well look and see if i have any thing you want. And that should be no problem.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:45 pm

joseph Dirkx wrote:well look and see if i have any thing you want. And that should be no problem.
damn all of Your SRs are in pairs, I wouldn't want to destroy pairs. what if I would send you my vulcan + other SR for your pair of SR wolverines?
Plus I will lose my psylocke now, I'm just happy that all of us had some use of it... I just had an offer to trade PSY for UR+ [Vigilante] Moon Knight Smile at least I will get some use of it Smile
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Sweet. That's not a bad trade. I have an SSR base of Moon Knight but have never found anyone that wanted to get rid of an SSR to fuse with. Guess I'll just hold on to it.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:12 pm

joseph Dirkx wrote:Anybody heard from Jeff?
No, haven't heard from Jeff in days. He hasn't said anything on the forums but he did say something in the alliance chat either yesterday or today, don't remember which.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Nvm, just noticed he asked me something in a different topic
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:46 am

Okay fast thats cool. I will check and see if any thing jumps out at me. And yeah iam a little wierd about having pairs of cards. Just never get a chance to fuse them. Always working on raider cards it seems. Oh and Clause i had your Domino. Sorry about that i crashed out early and forgot. I had to be up at 3AM thats when i dawned on me. The weird part was i seen a rally from you about it on somebody elses page. So it remeinded me. And the Moon Knight sounds like a good trade. Plus as a bonus it is a good looking card.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:15 am

joseph Dirkx wrote:Okay fast thats cool. I will check and see if any thing jumps out at me. And yeah iam a little wierd about having pairs of cards. Just never get a chance to fuse them. Always working on raider cards it seems. Oh and Clause i had your Domino. Sorry about that i crashed out early and forgot. I had to be up at 3AM thats when i dawned on me. The weird part was i seen a rally from you about it on somebody elses page. So it remeinded me. And the Moon Knight sounds like a good trade. Plus as a bonus it is a good looking card.
Feel free to browse my cards and see if you find something you like Smile I actually have few pairs too and can't level the for one reason or another Very Happy
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:09 pm

joseph Dirkx wrote:Okay fast thats cool. I will check and see if any thing jumps out at me. And yeah iam a little wierd about having pairs of cards. Just never get a chance to fuse them. Always working on raider cards it seems. Oh and Clause i had your Domino. Sorry about that i crashed out early and forgot. I had to be up at 3AM thats when i dawned on me. The weird part was i seen a rally from you about it on somebody elses page. So it remeinded me. And the Moon Knight sounds like a good trade. Plus as a bonus it is a good looking card.
No big deal. I didn't really need it back. Was just making sure one of you 2 had it. Was hoping I didn't trade it to someone else by accident or use it to boost something, lol. I fused another one last night so now I have 2 dominos. I decided to fuse it so I could attack away with my 2nd account, maybe get a couple of extra Elektras to help out someone in the alliance or whatever. I am gonna start getting rid of all the SR bases I have sitting around throughout my accounts. I am sure they can help out someone's deck.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:49 am

Do you need a different device for the second account? Did you end up with those Vulcans?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffreyrsimpson Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Sorry for being inactive the past couple of weeks. I am balls deep in finals and term projects. Ill be back to normal in a couple of weeks when the semester is over.

jeffreyrsimpson

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 pm

No problem man. I am sure what you are doing is more important than this. I just wish i could say i had something better to do some days.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:16 pm

joseph Dirkx wrote:Do you need a different device for the second account? Did you end up with those Vulcans?
Yea, I play my clause account on my iphone and I play my other account on my tablet. My 2nd account is only a level 35 or something like that and I'm in an alliance with 1 other guy. The other guy did 94k during the Deadpool raid and I did 900k+ so I think I managed to get a set of Hawkeyes with that account and hopefully a set of Elektras on my clause account.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:19 pm

No big deal Jeff. I'm sure I'll be lass active in the months to come. I have just been so active lately because I am currently not working. I quit my job a few weeks ago so that I could have some time off before moving to Chicago the 2nd week of May.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Well i have a second device but it is what i started my account with so it says it is already registered. Not sure how to fix that.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:38 pm

So delete the app on the one you play on now, reinstall it and make a new account, then delete it again and re-login with your original account and log into the other device with the new account.

Or, if you have an idevice that is jailbroken, you can use UDID Faker or on Android you can use Android ID Changer to change the ID of your device so it sees it as a new device.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next