X-Men: Blue Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide

+3
FastLT
joseph Dirkx
Clause
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide Empty Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide

Post by Clause Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Here are few things we can do to get the most out of this event:

1 - On tactics day, use all tactics cards. On bruisers day, use all bruisers. On speed day, use speed cards. Even if they are not as strong as some of your other cards, they get bonuses on their specific days which should actually make them stronger than using random cards mixed.

2 - Put as many attribute points into attack as you can. The higher your attack power gets, the bigger of an AP Bonus you get. I currently have 316 attack points, which puts me into the high AP bonus bracket. I am not sure of the exact levels so I will have to look it up and get back to everyone but I think it is:

Low AP Bonus - 100 Attack
Med AP Bonus - 200 Attack
High AP Bonus - 300 Attack

3 - Don't use any of your RDS bars until enraged bosses come along. This way the damage done is significantly more. On top of this, try to stack as many raid cards as you can for the bonus damage. Current working Raider cards for this event will be listed at the bottom in red

4 - Ideally, you want to let the inbox for your prizes get to the full 30 max before accepting them. The idea behind this is you will summon weaker bosses making them easier to finish and get RDS bars. If you gradually accept prizes as you beat the bosses, you will gradually get tougher bosses. This will mean that you may have 15 battles that take 2 RDS each instead of 30 that take 1 RDS each.

5 - Ideally you'll want to target shared bosses regularly. If the Alliance sets aside a two hour period during enraged bosses where we all farm enraged bosses, hit them once, then share them, we can look forward to a bonus as well. This boost to damage is welcome because it promotes active participation.

6 - I try to always hit the highest level boss available with a 1 RDS, a 3 RDS and a 6 RDS attack. I normally write these down so I know how much to use on certain bosses. Then when enraged come along you just triple it. Never just tap the 3 rds bar button or the 6 rds bar button first. Test the boss out with single rds bars first to make sure you aren't wasting them. Why use 3 rds bars when the boss can be defeated with 2 or why use 6 rds bars when you can kill him with 4. Those rds bars you wasted can go to good use later on.

Last raid, I didn't know better and wasted a lot of rds bars this way. I have much better cards than I did last raid also so now I need to still do this to get it set up right. I was also in an alliance that didn't talk much, coordinate anything, or try to help newer players, so now that I am in a better guild, I am passing on this info to help all of you guys out. The more I help, the better we do, hence why I created the forums in hope of us moving up in the rankings.

Feel free to correct anything above below and I will update the main post to reflect. The better we understand these things, the better we will do as a team.

Below are the current working raider cards for the Deadpool Event. The percentages are its effectiveness boost after proper fusion.

[Mad Titan] Thanos - 2600%
[Psychic Blade] Psylocke - 1800%
[Vengeful] Sabretooth - 1000%
[Third Son] Vulcan - 700%
[Armageddon's Child] Domino - 500%
[Inhuman] Black Bolt - 350%
[Deep Freeze] Iceman - 250%
Green Goblin - 160%
[Ruthless] Punisher - 140%

Last edited by Clause on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide Empty Re: Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide

Post by Clause Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:45 pm

I just checked the personal ranking for alliance members. There are people with 60k and 70k worth of raid ranking so obviously people aren't listening and are wasting their rds bars. We will be screwed in the long run.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:41 pm

I know. The highest level boss i fought till my box was full was level 5. So one RDS to gain two is good math to me. Plus i am try ti stock pile my PP as well. Dont have but a few but they are going to be for future events i think. I know one thing is for sure so far the shard exchange has been as crappy as the last few events for me. Got one rare and a pile of uncommons. What i cant figure out is it better to exchange one at a time or the multi pull. I havent seen any improvement in cards by waiting. But if i am wrong somebody please correct me.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:17 pm

I don't think there is a better rate either way. It is just luck of the draw. I messed up a few times and collected stuff by accident but I think I broke the habit now.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:19 am

Yeah i am full again. Collecting one reward before each fight now. Still seeing low level bosses so far. But i am worse off on speeds than i am tactics. So i am getting no parts bonus at all. Anybody got a speed they can loan me or trade me?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 am

I actually messed up with this event. I started using my RDS bars before getting to read this guide Neutral now my bosses come up at 40~50lvl and I can't end them in one hit Mad well at least I will be wiser next time and will save up my 100 of last RDS bars till the enraged bosses comes up Cool
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:03 am

No big deal FastLT. I am not mad at anyone or anything, just want us to do better this event. As long as you do it this way from now on, you should still rank higher in the end. Everyone that used up all their rds bars yesterday and didn't read this guide will waste them again today and then when the enraged guys come, all of us will jump higher in score than them.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:42 am

I am up to About 170 bars and have 30 rewards to cash in still. So i figure i should pick up another fifty there maybe. My bosses are at level 25 or so now. Having to collect one reward before i can even throw a blow at a boss.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:43 am

I have noticed though that if you let five bosses fill up and set your primary card and create a deck of the same card and make it your highest offensive deck that you can master up pretty quick.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:27 pm

I figured you knew that already. I always have a deck of level up cards as my highest offensive deck. Got my UR Prof X and my Leg Cyclops in there now. I got about 230 rds bars including the ones I haven't collected yet. I think I am at level 40 bosses though because I collected a few items by accident at the beginning.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:21 pm

I cashed all the way out once. Now i am just going one or two at a time. Well Jeff had told me about the highest deck but i am having great luck with making it my primary card as well and only putting one card in that deck. Then i created a deck of just cards to master and i fight some of my rivals three times a day and have been getting about 45 points a day that was as well.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyB80244 Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:32 am

crappy event told the raider cards at the last moment! i have all the rares, but not boosted and fused! so now i'm trying to boost them so i can fuse them.
hope they change the weakness to Bruiser this time, cause i have way more strong bruisers!

stocking up over 200 rds bars now (figured the saving them out my self during last 2 events with rds bars) so when the enraged bosses come i hope i have raider cards and lots of rds bars so we can climb the ranking fast!
JohnnyB80244
JohnnyB80244

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:46 am

Yea, tomorrow will be bruisers but you got a few days before the enraged bosses so you will have time to get your cards leveled. Like I said earlier, don't remember if it was in this post or not, but if bruisers are your strongest deck, then use your rds bars only on enraged days with bruiser weakness. Uses them on days that aren't your weakest deck is a waste. I think about half of the alliance are burning up their rds bars right now so the rest of us will bring the pain next week.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesleyshih1999 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:44 am

Couple of thoughts: when I filled up with 30 unclaimed rewards and started cashing them in 1 at a time, they would cash in the most recent first, which meant the lower level bosses stayed unclaimed. if I need to cash in to get rally pts it's probably better to cash all in and start again.

Also, I try and jump in to support others if I can finish the boss off with 1 or 2 rds since the reward is 2 rds bars. I know others already know this since they beat me to it quite often, haha.

Last ?: do u think a bruiser raider card like bolt on a tactic day is better to use than a ssr tactic card?

Wesleyshih1999

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 pm

I think it has to be 30 of a certain reward because I am pretty sure I read last raid event that you quit getting gifts until you except some. My raid event gifts are at 57 right now so obviously I haven't hit 30 of whatever the specific item/items are. I'll see if I can find out more about it.

Yes, you should only jump in to help others if you can finish the boss. If you finish it, you should get an extra 2 rds bars as a finishing bonus. Those extra 2 will come in handy later one.

As for bruiser raiders, I'm not sure. I have never really used any bruisers before. I am going to try and get one ready before the enraged bosses start showing up. You may have to build a deck with your bruiser included and switch between them on the attack screen towards the bottom to see which ends up being stronger. The suggested deck is not always the best option. You have 2 hours until your rds bars refill to max, so that's lot of time to build a few decks and test them out. Don't actually attack with them, just look at the stats and bonuses at the bottom of the screen. Currently my bruiser deck for today is 4 bruisers and a tactics even though I have at least 5 strong bruisers because even though my Leg SSA Cap is a tactics, it raises my attack higher than having 5 bruisers for some reason.

My bruiser deck is doing:
Estimated total attack: 69371
(Attack added by Raid Effect) 19056
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:48 pm

As for the rewards it wont let me attack a new bos until i claim rewards for defeating a boss. If i get an RDS it can stay in my presents but i can only have 30 boss rewards un-claimed. Right now i have to clamed a defeated boss reward before attacking any boss. Are you claiming your shards every time?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Yea, I have less than 30 but I am not claiming then every time.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Yeah if it gets 30 or over it makes you claim some to continue.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:22 pm

You ready for tomorrow? The enraged bosses should be starting tomorrow morning
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:56 am

I am ready. I just lost out on a Boss. They started an Server maint in the middle of my fight. Was one shot shy of taking it out.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:03 pm

At least you can find a boss. I just went through a bar and a half of energy and got one boos so far. I got 160 energy and was on the 2 energy missions. All i got was mastery levels the whole 30 minutes and they were 2 points each times. Slowest mastery ever. Still only one boss so far though. I am not even getting the non-enraged bosses.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Clause wrote:At least you can find a boss. I just went through a bar and a half of energy and got one boos so far. I got 160 energy and was on the 2 energy missions. All i got was mastery levels the whole 30 minutes and they were 2 points each times. Slowest mastery ever. Still only one boss so far though. I am not even getting the non-enraged bosses.
You are really unlucky Very Happy I gunned down like 7 enraged ones already Smile and actually I only find enraged now Very Happy
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:58 pm

I have foudn a few enraged. But they are not dropping like they were. I went through my whole energy bar and got like four to drop. I normally get one every three attacks. And nobody is posting the enraged bosses for support. And unless its a one hit kill i am ignoring the regulars one. But my boss level went up some so it is taking a few hits to kill. So what is your strategy for these bosses? Support or not? still doing the every two hour deal. I used a few RDS and have about 250 left.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:44 pm

You are just lucky FastLT, lol. I have went through 3 energy packs plus the full bar of energy when I woke up and I have seriously only fought 2 enraged bosses so far so I gave up to cook instead. I'll try again later. I defeated Moleman and Kraven and I'm half way to whatever the newest boss is, and that is just since I woke up today and only 2 effing enraged bosses. It's gonna be a long day.

I have just been finishing them off. I switched from Bruiser to Tactics as my main deck so I am gonna pump out as many of my rds bars as I can today. I am doing about 9.4 million damage from every 6 rds bars. My deck is hitting for:

Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide 11bospt
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Yeah i am hitting for just over ten million on 6 bars. Cashed in my rewards cause i got sick of losing out on finishing a boss cause i had to claim a reward first. Will let them build back up again now. But i am having crap luck on the shard exchange. All i get is either silver or rally points. I wish we would have had more time before this event. The black bolts are doing pretty good. But i have only had time to level one pair up and i dont want to screw the other set up and improper fuse. Not sure if it would be worth the few extra hit points on here.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 pm

I never did anything with my Black Bolts. The only raider I have is the Domino. A few of us should get all our Dominos together, make a full domino raider deck and just pass the deck around next tactics day.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

I could handle that. I didnt proper fuse mine though. We coul;d do the same with vulcans. They are hitting harder than domino. I Might just take it easy for today. If you want to trade for my raiders for a few hours i am game. I have black bolt, Domino, and vulcan. I am bruiser heavy and on the bruiser day it used those over my UR bruisers. if you want to hit me up with a trade.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:53 pm

I don't have a vulcan. I just said all dominos since it would be fair that everyone traded the same level card. All I have for raiders is the one Domino.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:27 pm

I have SSR Psylocke raider and it's the only thing that at least do some damage to raids Smile even though I don't have silver to max its level Very Happy at least I managed to max out its mastery and I also have stock R Domino and one fully mastered and maxed Black Bolt and one only mastered low lvl Black Bolt Smile
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Nice. I have 4 Black Bolts but I just don't see it being worth all the money and cards to level them and they'll only be usable as raider cards for a few more weeks, then it will just be a crappy SR.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Clause wrote:Nice. I have 4 Black Bolts but I just don't see it being worth all the money and cards to level them and they'll only be usable as raider cards for a few more weeks, then it will just be a crappy SR.
They would actually make pretty decent fused SSR if You wouldn't have U rares or other better SSRs Smile but actually yes, they are not worth the silver and cards to fully lvl them
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:14 pm

Well call me wasteful then cause i was working on mine. I was hoping they would boost my Def deck some. One of my UR has really weak DEF and one only boost offense. I am only going to do the two sets i have. Cause they are a lot to level up. I am just tired of losing battles to weaker decks. If i attack i do fine. But God forbid i am on the defensive side. But i have to start working on a new deck anyways. The bruisers seem to be taking a beating. Plus the strongest cards seem to be speed or tactics.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Fast if you will loan me the Psylocke i will spend my silver to level up or give you the silver to do so.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:56 pm

joseph Dirkx wrote:Fast if you will loan me the Psylocke i will spend my silver to level up or give you the silver to do so.
I actually almost finished leveling it and it's my most powerfull card in this event, but I'm going to go to sleep in like half an hour or so and I can surely led it to You over night Smile and that's what I reach with my crappy deck on tactics day
Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide 14w3gra
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Okay I just read this. But I had tried to send it back to you plus my Vulcan and domino. I will cancel the trade and redo it before I head to bed. Not sure what time schedule are on so just let me know when you want to swap back again.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:08 pm

This is killing me. I have literally went through over 50 energy packs and leveled twice today and have only fought 6 enraged bosses so far. This is bull...

Last edited by Clause on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Sweet, I usually don't go to sleep until 4am CST myself so if anyone wants to trade me their raiders before they go to sleep, I'll trade them back before I go to sleep and you can accept them back in the morning when you wake up. I'll send my Domino along with it. I don't get up until noon usually so you can do whatever with it all morning.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:30 am

Damn clause sorry i didnt see your post till this morning. I will send my stuff over tonight before i crash. Say 10pm EST. Let me for sure. The 4am time would work just fine for me. I think thats about 6am here so it would be when i was getting up.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:33 am

Thanks for the Trade fast. It helped a lot. I hope i didnt keep it to long. I set up a trade for it multiple times. I wasn't sure what time zone you are in.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:38 am

Clause wrote:Sweet, I usually don't go to sleep until 4am CST myself so if anyone wants to trade me their raiders before they go to sleep, I'll trade them back before I go to sleep and you can accept them back in the morning when you wake up. I'll send my Domino along with it. I don't get up until noon usually so you can do whatever with it all morning.
Tonight I will send my Psylocke to You then Smile it helped Joseph, I hope it will help You too Smile
joseph Dirkx wrote:Thanks for the Trade fast. It helped a lot. I hope i didnt keep it to long. I set up a trade for it multiple times. I wasn't sure what time zone you are in.
I live in UK so I really don't know what the time difference is, I hope You had enough time with it Smile
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:43 am

I had plenty of time. If you have time to play now let me know and i will send you my raiders for a few hours.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 am

I dont know th time difference either. Right now it is 8:44am on thursday here.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 am

joseph Dirkx wrote:I dont know th time difference either. Right now it is 8:44am on thursday here.
It was 1:44PM at the time Smile so the difference is +5 hours for me Smile I don't work today so I could use your riders now atleast for like couple of hours Smile
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Okay i finished the trade. I am at work till 530pm my time so if you could send em back around 6pm or so that would be great. Sorry it took so long to finish the trade. I was busy working on the production floor and couldnt step away to check out the game. I do know i just played with out my raider cards and it made a huge difference. I am going to do the every two hours thing today since i am speed weak. But tommorow i will blow through my RDS bars. Down to like 90. If you can spot me the card again tomorrow for a couple of hours i will send you mine again. And clause i will send mine over to you tonight.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:16 pm

joseph Dirkx wrote:Okay i finished the trade. I am at work till 530pm my time so if you could send em back around 6pm or so that would be great. Sorry it took so long to finish the trade. I was busy working on the production floor and couldnt step away to check out the game. I do know i just played with out my raider cards and it made a huge difference. I am going to do the every two hours thing today since i am speed weak. But tommorow i will blow through my RDS bars. Down to like 90. If you can spot me the card again tomorrow for a couple of hours i will send you mine again. And clause i will send mine over to you tonight.
Ok, I will send my card to Clause tonight and tomorrow I can give it to You Smile now I will wait till tactics time and blow through my last 80 or so RDS bars Smile thats what I reached on speed day without having a single speed card Very Happy so on tactics day this deck should own the Deadpools butt Very Happy
Deadpool Raid Event Strategy Guide Fctqxh
FastLT
FastLT

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:16 pm

OK, if someone needs my Domino today, just let me know. Until the next tactics day, I am just gonna stick with hitting once every 2 hours.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:25 pm

If you can loan it to me tommorow it would be great. Would give me an all raider deck.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Alright, I'll send it to you sometime later today Joseph. Fast, you are 6 hours ahead of me, thanks to google for that info, so whenever you send me something, I'll send it back by midnight my time which should be before you need it the next morning.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Do the raider cards help any during the shield events against other players? I think I read somewhere that they help do extra damage against the protection walls, but was hoping they worked on players too. If so, I would be able to tear up their defense leaders better. It didn't do that bad last event but I can definitely do better. Also, I think we should make a rule like only one of the leaders can start fights like the alliance leader, def leaders, or off leaders.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:20 pm

From what i have seen they do extra damage and give you extra valor points when attacking the wall. But once the wall is down they are worthless. If you can find a defensive wall up they are great to use. Instead of like 20 valor you get 200. But i noticed over half the people we fought didnt have walls so it was pointless.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next