X-Men: Blue Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple questions about defense leaders during Shield Events

2 posters

Go down

Couple questions about defense leaders during Shield Events Empty Couple questions about defense leaders during Shield Events

Post by Clause Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:51 am

Clause wrote:How does it work with defense leaders during a Shield event?

- Is it better to have one def leader or multiple?

I think this depends on a few things.

If you're facing unorganized alliances (worse than top 5000) then you might go with having multiple defense leads (especially if your defense leads aren't that strong) in an effort to spread out the damage. This is very easily overcome by scouting the defense leads or coordinating attacks so it's only going to work on really bad alliances or alliances composed of people's alt accounts.

If you're facing mid-tier alliances (worse than top 1000 or so) and have one player with superior defense, then use him as the defense lead. If you have multiple players with about the same defensive capability (similar DEF, similar defensive abilities) then there's not any harm in having more than one.

If you're facing the top 1000 alliances, your defense lead is probably going to be broken, but I would use one anyway since there is still some benefit (when weaker members of the alliance start a war) and, in general, having a single defense lead doesn't leak too much valor.

I would not use a defensive lead against the top 200 alliances since it's purely leaking extra valor at th
at point.

Clause wrote:If there are multiple def leaders, does someone defeating the lower level def leader open up all other alliance members to attacks or does the highest level def leader have to be defeated first?

No, only one defensive lead needs to be broken.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Couple questions about defense leaders during Shield Events Empty Re: Couple questions about defense leaders during Shield Events

Post by jflarkin1117 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:45 am

Looks like to me it would be more of a benefit to just have one defensive leader that has a really strong deck and lots of def power. If all you have to do is defeat one then there really no reason to have two in my opinion.

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Couple questions about defense leaders during Shield Events Empty Re: Couple questions about defense leaders during Shield Events

Post by Clause Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Yea, that's what I was thinking from the start but wanted to make sure. Guess it doesn't really apply now anyways.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down