X-Men: Blue Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Admin
jeffreyrsimpson
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

X-Men: Blue Team Empty X-Men: Blue Team

Post by jeffreyrsimpson Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Nice going to create the forum Clause.

jeffreyrsimpson

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Blue Team Empty Re: X-Men: Blue Team

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:35 pm

I also made an officer section for the leaders and such to vote on things like kicking people, etc. I am not quite done setting everything up, but it will be a lot easier to discuss trades, help people set up decks, post guides, help each other out with questions, etc instead of 100 characters at a time.

Admin
Admin

https://xmenblueteam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Only people with permissions will be to get into the officers section btw.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffreyrsimpson Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:41 pm

That all sounds great, thanks for doing this. Im pretty fired up about it.

jeffreyrsimpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Yea, me too. Hopefully it will be used more and more by alliance members the better we start ranking.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:44 am

Great job man. Maybe now everybody will not think i am an idiot. I struggle to read and type on my I-phone. Guess it does not help that i attempt it at 3am with out my glasses on either. But again thanks Clause for putting this together. And thanks Jeff for all the help as i have learned the game.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Lol, I don't think anyone thought you were an idiot. It was just a pain to say anything on the app because of the 100 character limit. Here we can have actual conversations and coordinate things. Now we just have to get everyone to register and use the site.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Well i am all for it. I do not know how many times i would be writing a message just to look up and see that i had run out of space 50 letters prior. And i hope as we go forward we can continue to recruit players that feel the same way as us. The last event drove me crazy. I dont think we had five minutes between one battle to the next. And i dont know how many battle we lost with zero valor cause somebody just joined us up and bailed.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Yea, there were a lot that people joined and the person that joined never even attacked. I was like wtf so many times. We should set up a rule to like only attack on even number hours or something like that. That way, we have time to build power and stuff back up and second, so that we don't have to keep checking our phones because we know if it is an odd numbered hour, we don't have a fight going. Our record was horrible because of those losses. We were like 28 wins to 57 loses. There were many fights that I wasted 3-4 PP on to pull us out of to win and we still lose because people quit attacking when they saw we were in the lead. I don't buy PP, I just use the ones I have earned so it sucks when that happens. Even if nobody actually buys PP and we just attack when we are filled back up on power, we will still rank around the same ranking as we did this event.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:33 pm

The raid event should be a little easier on us and we should rank pretty good as long as everyone does they're part. We should maybe figure out a minimum amount of valor or whatever it is that is fair for busy people but if people don't meet it, then we can remove them because why waste spots when we could have more active people in the alliance instead of people doing the bare minimum while the key players do all the work, yet they still get the same rewards as us at the end.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:13 pm

That is very true. I know i was frustrated to see so many players end the event with 100 valor and their name pop up every hour or so saying they participated. It took me three days just to figure out how that was happening. I think i started two matches in the entire time. And thats when i post that on the forum that you participated. I did buy a few PP cause i was out. Twice as you said i pulled out a few thousand valor in a match and we still lost. But i am not going to spend the cash any more if i can help it. As for the even and odd hours i agree. Thats why i asked about peoples time zone so we could try and set up some sort of schedule. I dont know how many matches i just attacked the core with the bare min just to get one stinking point cause i never had time to recover. And it is a pain in it self to check my phone as you said. If i am at work i can only play on my break times. No service in the building here. Do you happen to know what event cards will be raider cards in the deadpool event. Does it tend to use the cards from two events prior or is random or what. Oh and what is up with the crap that the raider cards are not in the regular card packs now.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:31 pm

I didn't start a single match myself. I was trying to let people recoup beforehand but someone always started one in between waiting. Like you said, usually only 10-15 minutes max after the last. Luckily for me, I have a lot of energy packs (got like 230 left) so a few times I just used a bunch to level up and got free attacks out of it instead of wasting a PP. I think I have 307 atk power and my bruiser deck only uses like 133 atk so I could hit twice and still have like 41 left to attack the core. There really isn't a point to spend the cash. Most of the top 1000 alliances cheat and they sell cards they get from events for PP that they use in the next event. That is how so many of them stay around the same rank each event. We may eventually squeeze into the top 1000 but I don't think we will ever get anywhere close to 1st. Sorry to say that but I am just being realistic. Our last event we had 327,537 valor and the top alliance had 13,108,373 valor. We can't compete with that. I have talked to some of the people from those alliance. Some of those alliances, no joke, have a 300 PP minimum use for events and some of them have valor minimums of 100k-300k valor per player for each event. We barely made that as a whole alliance. But we just have to push on and if Mobage keeps weeding out the cheaters, then we will may have better chances of moving up in the future.

I'm not sure about the raider cards but usually raider cards usually don't go back very far, like one or 2 events, then they aren't considered raider cards anymore. They don't have raider cards in regular packs anymore? Nevermind, just read it. I think they mean the new ones like Thanos, Psylocke, Sabretooth, and Domino. I think they usually don't add them until right before the next event, like when they give a start date for the next event.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffreyrsimpson Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:42 pm

I posted this post earlier, but cant find it now. I think we should do minimum participation. We are growing and shouldn't be hindered by low activity.

The raider cards should be in the regular packs tomorrow, that is usually how it goes. That's how the jean grey thing went recently.

jeffreyrsimpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:01 pm

So now we need to figure out what a good minimum is without screwing the people who don't buy PP or that are busy and can't access at work, etc.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffreyrsimpson Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:05 pm

I absolutely want to be fair to people. I am a big fan of loyalty and have no intention of dropping a person who is doing the best they can. We can use this upcoming event to filter out people who are not participating. This previous event didn't have the best intra-alliance ranking system. And I would like to mention my frustration with the sharing system. I would always try to repay people who sent me a shard, but commonly I did not have their name available to share. Each time I would sort the list, the every page after the first was the same, regardless of the sorting criteria.

jeffreyrsimpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Agreed. We should definitely be fair. Even us most active players will have times when we won't get to participate as much as we usually do so we shouldn't take it out on people that also have stuff going on. I currently am on a sleep schedule where I sleep until like noon and go to sleep at like 4am so there were many nights that I managed to win us a few while most people were sleeping. Yea, the sharing system was a pain. I had the same pains. The sorting was total crap. I also don't like that they don't show intra-alliance ranking anymore. Like how you stack up with your valor against other alliance members. They used to have it but can't do it anymore. I always thought it was good motivation to squeeze out that extra bit of valor to try to be top valor gainer for the alliance or top 3, or whatever.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Yeah i know i kept an eye on it in the last event. Seemed like it motivated me a little more to try and stay at the top of the list. What i didnt like about the event before last was the BS random card and prize for shard exchange. People that got half as far as us ended up with two SSR thors while i had to beg and plead and give away half my deck to get one. And this last event i dont know how many times i traded shards and the best card i got was an ISO8. As for a fair number for participation it is hard to say cause as you both said not everybody can give as much time or money to play. I just want to see that most of us are communicating and trying to work as a team. If you dont have the PP or energy packs thats okay. Just get what points you can and answered as many calls for help as possible. As for the shard sharing i only got frustrated cause i kept ending up with a list of people that were not sharing instead of those that were helping me out. It was crazy to see somebody with 12k valor and zero shards shared.

As for the top team i know we can never make it there. I know i dont have the time or funds to give to a game like that. I know i checked the ranking right after the event started and the #1 ranked team had one battle and over a million valor after only two hours.

I am working on my attack power to enable me to get more than one attack per full round. I have about 215 now and my deck cost about 145. So i tend to get one big attack then i have to pick on a lower level player or wait till the next battle. Which in our case i never had to wait long.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffreyrsimpson Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 pm

That top alliance's slogan was "Mobage employees only" and they were ridiculous levels. Fairly sure they don't go through the same card drawing procedure, or more specifically, the same gold buying procedure that we do. They probably get like 1000 gold per day as a company perk.

jeffreyrsimpson

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffreyrsimpson Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 pm

They literally had over 3 billion silver stockpiled

jeffreyrsimpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Yea, the random cards were crap. I got like 2 SR cards but that is about it. I usually get a decent SR from the raid event but I don't hardly ever from Shield Events. I agree, hopefully this forum will help with the participation and coordination for the next event. A lot of alliances use Kik messenger or line messenger on their phones to coordinate. I have both if we get to that point. My last alliance didn't really use them though so I just installed them and made an account but never used either. I think you can make groups and send out a group message on them. If so, we could set up one or 2 people to be the fight starters and after they start one, they could send out a group message to the whole alliance so they know it's game time. Then everyone could open the game, dish out their one or 2 attacks, and we will have better participation.

Yea, I thought they fixed multi-tap but maybe the top 25 or whatever figured out a new way to cheat because there is no way that should be possible. The top team literally only won 33 matches and lost 1, yet they still had 13 million valor. That is ridiculous, especially when the number 2 team had the exact same number of wins but only had 6 million valor.

Yea, attack power is a must for everyone in the alliance if we want to move up higher in the ranks. What I did before joining this alliance was contacted people on my friends list, told them I was removing them and adding them right back so they could re-accept me. This freed up the points I had allocated to energy early on and then I got the 5 points back to move into attack instead. It worked pretty good. Just note, that if you do it, just make sure you only remove 1 person per day. If you remove more than one a day, it removes 6 points instead of the 5 so you will lose out on a point you can't get back.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Yeah i having working on that as well. I need to move a few more. But i was doing it to get rid of people that seemed to quit playing. But when i added new people i started putting the points to my attack. I need to look again to see if anybody else needs to get the boot.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 pm

You can remove me since we will be able to trade soon because of being in the same alliance so that would open up a slot to add an extra, non-alliance member, that you could possibly trade with.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Yeah i will give you the boot too. lol Well its quiting time. Not that i got much done.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Lol. I just sparred with you and I won because the only card you had that fired off was your Exile Thor. If the other cards would have, you might have won. I wish there was some kind of way to figure which cards will get used.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Yeah i want to try and get the Black bolts leveled up to see if it helps my defense. I think offense wise we are pretty even.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:43 pm

I noticed we still havent had anybody else sign up on here. I know Jeff is telling them about it.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Yea, I noticed that too. Hopefully people are just busy and will get to it later.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 am

Okay clause i sparred with you last night. The skill gods favored me this time. You just never know.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:03 am

I need to work on both of my decks before the next event
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jflarkin1117 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 am

This is great. Good job Clause.

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Post by jflarkin1117 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:32 am

I need some advice on my decks guys. I have about 6 ssr cards that I perfectly fused. I have a few sr cards that I need to boost (already mastered). I have a bunch of rares. Should I start using my rares to boost my higher cards. Or should I give them to alliance members that are in need.

Also, what packs can you get the new raider cards in. Looking to,try and get some and wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my money.

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 am

Everyone in the alliance should be using at least SR cards in their decks so I would say use your rares to boost your higher cards.

As for the new raider cards, I think currently the only pack that has them is the new Mystique pack. I have seen people selling the new UR Thanos already. I wish I was lucky enough to get one. The few times I have bought packs, it was a total waste of money because I got a rare or worse.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:00 pm

J what is your current deck set up? Atk and DEF. And clause thanks again fo seting this up. Makes things so much eaiser.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 pm

I have a few rares my self that i was holding onto just cause i liked them. But i need to either fuse them or help somebody else with them. But i dont know why i just really like the super skrull card.
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by jflarkin1117 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Main deck...
Ssr Wiccan
Ssr ls wolverine
Ssr Odin
Ssr exile Thor
Ssr poaa dr. Strange

Attack 32941 defense 30998

I two sr RB iron man I am working on and two sr blackbolts too

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:34 pm

My signal here at work sucks. So i cant get on the game with out going outside. Does the RB ironman boost atk only? What about the Wolverine?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by jflarkin1117 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Wolverine attack and defense of self and ironman att/def of tactics

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Post by jflarkin1117 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Ok boosting with rares is where it's at. Not only,am I getting huge boost but I'm am pretty much guaranteed a ability boost

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Post by sliver Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Dumb question, do you guys fuse the smaller cards before using them to boost or am i wasting silver doing this?

sliver

Back to top Go down

Post by jflarkin1117 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:01 pm

I don't waste the silver fusing rares

jflarkin1117

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Thats my question as well. Should i fuse common and uncommon before using to boost?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:08 pm

I asked about the deck cause i am unsure if it is best to just stick with one type of card for your entire deck or mix and match. Like would you be better replacing the thor and wolverine with other tactics?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by sliver Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Been wondering that for awhile, didn't know if it made a difference in how much it boosted the next card.

sliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:13 pm

It is better to have all the same type, especially if your cards have boosts to other cards like defense or attack to tactics. If it has an increase to attack on tactics, then when it does apply, that increase doesn't apply to any cards that aren't tactics. So if you have all tactics, they would all have their attack boosted.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Btw, anyone can start a new topic. You don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom of this one to ask something. That goes for any area. Start as many topics as you like. I'll actually make a game sections to ask game related questions and then this Misc section can be used to talk about whatever you guys want. You don't just have to talk about MWoH. You can talk about cars, video games, or whatever else you want.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Just click the topic area, click the New Topic button, and talk about or ask whatever. All I ask is that we keep the cursing and other adult things to a minimum in case we have any players below 18 in the alliance. Other than that, chat or ask away guys. This is our forum so we can talk about whatever.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:17 pm

Am i the only one that doesn't seem to be doing a whole lot of damage to the raid bosses?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:24 pm

I am doing hella damage. I had to get up to the 600,000 hit point Deadpool before I finally hit him with one RDS bar and he didn't die. Even with the one rds bar on the 600k Deadpool, I still did 250k damage to him.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph Dirkx Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:27 pm

With bruisers or tactics?
joseph Dirkx
joseph Dirkx

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Tactics

The deck I am using is the suggested Offensive deck and it is:
LEG [Star-Spangled Avenger] Captain America+
UR [Smoking Gun] Winter Soldier+
UR [Kunlun Master] Iron Fist+

UR [Thunder God] Thor+
SSR [All-Father] Odin+ (improperly fused)

I am about to make my own deck in a minute and see if it does even better. I don't have a full deck worth of mastered Tactics cards yet though. I am trying to level my UR Professor X and UR Scarlett Witch right now.
Clause
Clause
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next