X-Men: Blue Team

X-Men: Blue Team Forum App for Android

View previous topic View next topic Go down

X-Men: Blue Team Forum App for Android

Post by Clause on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:15 pm

I am currently working on an Android app that works like a browser but brings you straight to this site only. Sorry iPhone guys, no app for you. I have an iPhone but I sometimes play on my Android tablet so I'll be testing it on that. I'll let you guys know if I get one working and if and when you can download it. Is anyone in the alliance any good with photoshop? If I can get one working, I may come asking if anyone can make us an icon for the app. I'll let you guys know if I need one. I suck with photoshop so if any of you can't make one, I'll just make a basic one or use the icon below...

Clause
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X-Men: Blue Team Forum App for Android

Post by Clause on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 am

Test
Clause
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Ok, the app is made. Tested it on my tablet and works fine. Added it to the Google Play app store. Just search for Blue Team app on your Android device. I didn't add the words Marvel, X-Men, or Forum to the app name so there wouldn't be thousands of people joining our site to see what it was. You may have to scroll down a little to find it. If anyone wants to make a better looking icon, I need a 512 x 512 pixel icon to upload. If anything, it is just a button to quickly enter the site instead of having to search for it...

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wXmenBlueTeam&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS53WG1lbkJsdWVUZWFtIl0.

Screenshot taken on my device:
Clause
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:35 am

Clause wrote:Ok, the app is made. Tested it on my tablet and works fine. Added it to the Google Play app store. Just search for Blue Team app on your Android device. I didn't add the words Marvel, X-Men, or Forum to the app name so there wouldn't be thousands of people joining our site to see what it was. You may have to scroll down a little to find it. If anyone wants to make a better looking icon, I need a 512 x 512 pixel icon to upload. If anything, it is just a button to quickly enter the site instead of having to search for it...

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wXmenBlueTeam&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS53WG1lbkJsdWVUZWFtIl0.

I have to install Photoshop and then I will try to make icon for this Smile I used to be pretty decent with PS, but haven't used it for a long time Neutral
FastLT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Sounds good. Let me know if you get something made.
Clause
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:44 am

Clause wrote:Sounds good. Let me know if you get something made.
I'm actually installing photoshop right now and will try to do icon today. I was thinking about doing X-Men logo with something blue (dunno yet if I will do blue background or the whole logo in blue) let me know what you thing and if you want writing on that icon or not Smile
FastLT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Really, anything would look better than mine, lol. So do whatever you want with it, just don't make the icon too dark since some android devices may have a dark background. If you want, and if you are pretty fast at it, you could make more than one and I could make a survey so people could vote for the one they like best.
Clause
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FastLT on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Clause wrote:Really, anything would look better than mine, lol. So do whatever you want with it, just don't make the icon too dark since some android devices may have a dark background. If you want, and if you are pretty fast at it, you could make more than one and I could make a survey so people could vote for the one they like best.
Ok I will try to do few and will send them to you Smile just can't promise that I will do all of them by today Smile
FastLT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clause on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:45 pm

No rush. Whenever is fine. The app is already on the Google Play store so people can download it and use it with my icon now and then eventually when I add the new version with the new icon, it will push the updated one to everyone's device.
Clause
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top